Monday, November 30, 2009

Well, it's been a while

Not that anyone is still following this blog, but I thought I might resurrect it.

What's happening? We are all settled in Starkville. This is such a neat town and I love being here. The people have really been fabulous at the church; I could not ask for a better first appointment. Kim has decided not to go back to work, but she'll be the first to tell you that what she is doing now can be even more challenging that working in the hospital. Kate and Isaac are doing what a nearly two year old and a three year old do: they are making lots of noise and messes, while at the same time putting huge grins on our faces. Being a parent is such a challenge, but one of the most rewarding things I've ever been done. Being a "pastor" is great, but being a preacher can be hard. I knew it would take a good deal of time each week to put together a sermon, but I had no idea how hard it would be to get it right. So far I don't think I've gotten "right" very often, but I'm steadily working on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home